From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stretch can refer to:
|Look up stretch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Stretching is a form of exercise or a pre-exercise discipline, sometimes called Warming up
- Stretch ceiling, a type of ceiling made from polymer.
- Stretch ratio in the mechanics of materials
- Stretched tuning of certain string instruments
- The IBM 7030 Stretch computer
- Stretch (ghost), a character in Casper the Friendly Ghost
- Stretch limousine
- Stretch (rapper), a friend of Tupac Shakur and The Notorious B.I.G.
- Span (architecture) of a structure.
- Stretch Records, an independent record label
- Stretch marks, type of skin scarring
- Stretch (album), an album by Scott Walker
- Stretch (band), a 1970s UK band
- Stretch, a 2010 film starring David Carradine
- Flexibility (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.|
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.