The Senate Commerce Subcommittee on Competitiveness, Innovation, and Export Promotion is one of the seven subcommittees within the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation. It was renamed from the Senate Commerce Subcommittee on Interstate Commerce, Trade, and Tourism at the start of the 111th Congress.
The subcommittee is chaired by Democrat Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota, and the Ranking Minority Member is George LeMieux of Florida.
|Current United States Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Subcommittees|
Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
• Communications, Technology, and the Internet
• Competitiveness, Innovation, and Export Promotion
• Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
• Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
• Science and Space
• Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security